What is SEM?
SEM is the acronym for “Search Engine Marketing”, and although at the beginning it referred to all online marketing, today it refers to paid search marketing. As a SEM consultant in Gijón and Madrid I have done an infinite number of campaigns in different search engines.
With a successful strategy of SEM will achieve greater visibility in search engines. A good specialist SEM in Gijón can get, with advertising on Google, or any other search engine, quality traffic to our website.
Advantages and disadvantages of SEM
Everything has its pros and cons. As a SEM consultant in Gijón I can assure you that advertising on Google is not exempt from both. Therefore it is very necessary to be always updated in this sector. New tools or modifications of the current ones can make your ad, from one day to the next, go from being very good to being ineffective.
Advantages of search engine advertising:
- Greater visibility of the brand. Arrival to more users
- It allows to compete with great competitors.
- If the campaign is well optimized there is a good return on investment.
- It allows to attract very specific users to the web.
- Bidding by keyword is high, and increasingly.
- It requires a constant optimization effort, and being on top of the campaign on a daily basis.