Websites to create mobile apps
One of the most fun activities nowadays is generating mobile applications. Many of us spend more than 8 hours a day with our phones and we use them to study, exercise, have fun, listen to music and even to talk with our relatives if we are working or living far away. In this article I will talk about 5 websites to create mobile apps, which will allow you to advance in an increasingly requested and competitive sector.
Therefore, making a mobile application is not only a tool that allows you to earn money, but in the case of having your own digital product, it will be very useful. Digital businesses that have mobile applications tend to be more successful, since they allow more personal interaction with customers.
Learning to create Apps requires practice
If you like the world of code and programming, you should know that you need to practice every day. This is the language of computers, and like any language you must learn step by step to use the elements in order to obtain great results. Therefore, do not lose patience during the first months and do not try to create Facebook while you are learning.
To learn how to create apps, you must learn about programming code. There are also some platforms that allow you to create apps without knowing too much about this language, but if you really want to achieve independence when making a quality app, it is preferable that you learn in the traditional way.
As with web page creators, the more knowledge you have in the area, the more independence you have when creating your web pages and you will not be depending on initial prototypes or pre-designed templates. Thus:
- Work a couple of hours every day to improve your code and programming skills.
- Research and analyze the platforms that use early prototypes to build web pages and apps.
- Don’t lose your patience and plan the type of application you want to design.
- Think about how this application can work that you will create framed in a specific strategy and not only on its own.
These are the 4 websites to create mobile apps
- W3Schools: this is one of the oldest mobile apps websites that will allow you to learn the programming languages one by one. In this way, you can learn to create mobile applications and web pages, as well as experiment with the various codes. It is completely free and it will be a lot of fun for you.
- Code Academy: another quality web page that allows you to start from scratch understanding about the programming code, the different languages that you will find and the ways to make applications online. It is also free and has a very attractive interface where you can take exams and pass the level.
- edX:Here you can also find more specific courses, about the introduction to Android programming, software development, object-oriented programming, also called JAVA and much more. It is a very pleasant page with a lot of information to process.
- Khan Academy:is a web page where you can find multiple ways to use the web code at your disposal. It also has several subtopics and you can find too much information to try and digest.
- Code.org: Here you can go step by step for a couple of hours a day learning about the code and the creation of applications. It should be noted that this page is designed for children who want to learn code early, so it is a bit “childish” in its interface. But this can be a lot of fun, and if you have a child you could learn about it together.
Undoubtedly, it is a knowledge that is increasingly in demand, and we see how every day more companies are encouraged to have their own mobile app. I trust that this article on websites to create mobile apps will be useful for you, and will help you make the leap.
See you in the next article!