Doing campaigns in Facebook Ads gives more and more positive data. With this guide you will learn to mount a campaign on Facebook and Instagram and give more visibility to your brand. With your ad manager you can promote your Facebook page, your publications, and you can also target your campaigns to your website or even your mobile application.
What is Facebook Ads?
Facebook Ads is the Facebook’ and Instagram ad manager , and with this you can create text, graphics and video ads to advertise an event, your Facebook page, your website or your mobile application. More and more companies are sharing their budget between Google Ads and Facebook Ads, this is due to its many advantages.
Advantages of campaigning on Facebook Ads
Here are the most interesting advantages of Facebook Ads campaigns compared to other platforms such as Bing Ads or Google Ads:
- Great segmentation: from my point of view it is the great advantage of Facebook Ads. You can segment your ads by a large number of variables, such as demographics and interests, to target only the target audience of the brand and get better results.
- Low CPC: the big problem that we find in Google Ads is that the CPC is getting higher. But on Facebook and Instagram it is not uncommon to find a CPC of less than 10 cents, which allows you to reach a lot more people.
- Viralization of the content: in the end the announcements are one more publication, so if a person shares it or likes it, his friends will see it too.
For me these are the 3 differentiating elements with other ad platforms, but it also gives us a large amount of information about the ads and the public and a very simple interface to understand and use.
An interesting fact is that your ads will be seen both on Facebook and Instagram, thus reaching an even greater audience.
Facebook Ads types
There are 11 different types of campaigns in Facebook Ads, although you are divided into 3 groups, which are based on the goals you set:
- Awarennes: the objective in this case is to gain notoriety, so the ads will be distributed to a large number of people. In this case we are talking about quantity before quality, and instead of CPC (Cost Per Click) is charged to CPM (Cost Per Thousand Impressions).
- Consideration: it would be a second level, in this case a greater involvement is sought by the user. You can ask that users go to your website (traffic), download your app or watch a video. In this case there are different forms of payment, CPC, CPI (Cost Per Interaction), CPV (Cost Per Videos), which will depend on the campaign you choose.
- Leads: the goal is to search for the sale of products directly from Facebook. In this case it is necessary to implement the Facebook Pixel, to obtain better results.
In the following image you can see all the campaigns that can be made based on your goals.
What structure do Facebook Ads campaigns have?
Currently the Facebook Ads campaigns structure is divided into 3 parts, as you can see in the infographic shown below, obtained from the official Facebook page. We will explain the different levels of it, so there is no confusion:
Campaign: it’s where everything begins. In this section, the basic configurations of the campaign are made as the objective sought.
Ad group: this is where we set the budget, dates and ad targeting.
Announcements: here we will elaborate the different announcements that we want. It is important to play with images and texts, both titles and descriptions. The more options we give to Facebook Ads, the better results we will get.
Should I do campaings on Facebook Ads?
Whether you are a large company, a SME or a freelance, I recommend you to plan campaigns on this platform. For example, the ROI of an e-commerce, at least the ones I manage, get a better performance in this system than with Google Shopping in Google Ads. For what I recommend you try and investigate the different options offered by the great social network.
I trust that this article will help you to know the ad manager Facebook Ads, with which I am sure you will get better results than expected. If you have any questions in the realization of campaigns in Facebook Ads, do not hesitate to leave a comment or write me an email, I have almost 4 years of experience in the management of social media and I will help you delighted.
See you in the next article!