Digital Marketing Courses
Digital marketing is suffering a major boom, both academically and at the business level. Companies are realizing the importance of having a good presence in the online world, in addition to the large number of customers that can be obtained through this medium. All this leads to a growing demand for digital professionals by companies. Therefore, in this article I will share with you some digital marketing courses, both paid and free. I would like to indicate that I will only talk about the courses or schools that I know, and that I have been fortunate to know.
Digital marketing masters
Currently, almost all universities offer digital marketing masters and postgraduate and in many cases the smoke that is sold is quite dangerous, so it is better to first make sure where we are going to train. In this case I am going to talk about two very powerful schools, INESDI and IM -International Marketing, both known for the quality of their syllabus and their teaching staff.
- INESDI:In this digital school I made my first higher study related to digital marketing, doing the master of digital marketing and social networks. Indicate that your masters are composed of two postgraduate degrees, so you can mix digital marketing with another postgraduate in social networks, seo and sem, web analytics or E-commerce. What I liked most about this school is its evaluation form and its very complete agenda. 80% of the final grade depends on a project, which in my case was the realization of a digital marketing plan for one company and the realization of a social media plan for another one. In both cases, these projects were later applied by these companies.
- IM – Internacional de Marketing: In this school I made a postgraduate degree related to web usability and user experience, in this case in online mode, not face-to-face. The agenda was very complete and the evaluation system, although different from that of INESDI, seemed very interesting. There were several tasks to be done for each topic carried out, thus applying the knowledge learned. On the other hand, the level and availability of teachers and tutor were very high, far superior to what I expected, honestly. Thanks to this postgraduate I was encouraged to create the website you are visiting right now and that changed my professional life.
I guarantee that studying a digital marketing master in any of these two schools you will acquire a great amount of knowledge and you will leave with a good job. In addition, both have good job opportunities, something very important when we talk about any graduate school.
Free digital marketing courses
In some cases, there is not enough time or money to address an investment of this nature, but you should not worry. Then I will talk about a series of free digital marketing courses. As in the previous case, I will talk about those schools or pages with which I have had some experience.
- Google Actívate: a platform created by the great search engine, and that over the years is adding new courses. I have to say that I have a special affection, since thanks to this platform I met digital marketing, and since then I have not let it escape. Although it is a basic level, in most cases, it is a great opportunity to take your first steps in the world of digital marketing or learn enough for your company to start walking in the digital world.
- Fundación Telefónica: most of the courses of the telephone foundation are more related to the technological world, such as Java, analytics or web pages, it also has a good free digital marketing course. It is a course that lasts six weeks, and with which you will learn the basics of the main marketing techniques, as well as the different advertising strategies that currently exist.
- IEBS: although it is a school that offers postgraduate and master’s degrees, as far as I know, quality, with them I have only taken a few courses and attended several talks or webinars. My experience with them is quite positive, and I always recommend it. They have courses related to the digital world, cryptocurrencies, entrepreneurship, marketing … and of all levels. That is, if you have a low level it will be very useful, and if you have a high level, it will be worth it to further enhance your ability in the subject that interests you.
From my personal experience I recommend all digital marketing masters and digital marketing courses that I have named in this article. With all of them I have learned important lessons, which I apply today to me day by day.
I am sure that if you are reading this article, it is that, or you are looking for information on which master of digital marketing can relaunch your professional career, or which course of free digital marketing can open your eyes. If you have studied in a different school than the ones I indicated, I would love to know your opinion.
See you in the next article!